CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

7 Weeks

There is my first ultrasound of Pork Chop. But Grandma Chastain passed away on the same day. We were in OKC Friday - Tuesday for services. It was hard, especially because of morning sickness and exhaustion.

Let's concentrate on the good news. I was SPOT ON about everything. I knew I was 6 weeks, 1 day the day of the ultrasound and my due date is November 25! Oh I felt so smart. I knew I conceived on March 4. The baby has a fast and healthy heart beat at 117BPM. It's measuring at 0.49CM. I have the picture framed on my desk. OB-GYN said that since the heart beat is great the chances of something happening is slim to none.

Tuesday I was 7 weeks. I have my 10 weeks appointment on April 30 where we will be able to hear the heart beat.

0 comments: