CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

5 Weeks

So you think I'm pregnant?



My Pork Chop is now 5 weeks old. Why the nickname Pork Chop? Because on March 11 I knew something was up when I was craving pork chops at 8AM. Why is that weird. Well, I am a vegetarian and when I did eat meat I hated pork!! Then I went to OK and saw Grandma and almost fainted. I also couldn't stand on my feet for a long time.


I have my first ultrasound next Wednesday. The doctors are, of course, going by my last period and to them I should be 7 weeks. I know I conceived on March 4, not February 20!! I kept track of my temps and OPKs and I know I ovulated on March 4. So my due date is anywhere between November 25 - December 9. I hope the ultrasound confirms my feelings because it feels weird them telling me I'm due November 13!!


Zac and I conceived on our first cycle trying and my first cycle off of BCP. I am blessed and thankful. I think it happened because it NEEDED to for the sake of the family, especially with what is going on with Grandma. Without the happiness of a baby I think the family would be falling apart. Maybe God did this to ease our pain with Grandma since everyone loves and adores her.


Anyway, I really feel like I'm having a boy so I've been calling him Ryne. Ryne is making me crave chicken wings! My queasiness is getting worse and I'm slowing down more and more everyday. I'm getting closer and closer to losing all my food. I am stocked with crackers!!
But yeah, if he is a boy his name is Ryne Allen Arthur and is she is a girl her name is Janet Elizabeth Shirley. Boy colors are blue & red and girl colors are purple & yellow!

0 comments: