CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Birthday Was Saved

How does everyone know I love the Cubs? I don't know! Well, my Aunt Judy forgot my birthday two years in a row, but she made up for it!! She and Uncle Vic bought me a huge photograph of the front of Wrigley Field!! I AM BEYOND HAPPY!!!! It is hung above the TV so I can see it all the time. I plan on getting pictures of Ernie Banks and Ryne Sandberg to put next to it. If we have a boy you better believe that picture is going into the nursery.

CUBS SEASON STARTS ON MARCH 31!!! WOOHOO!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! It's been 100 years since they won the World Series. But, at least I can say my team has won a World Series. Okay I know I am grabbing at straws. I am getting sick of saying this is our year!! Oh well.

I hope I get pregnant soon. I'd love to go to a game pregnant. I'll spend the whole time talking to the baby about the Cubs. I can't wait to have little Ryne!

When I get home I'll post a picture of my picture!

0 comments: