Oh yeah! Today is my 27th birthday!! We celebrated it on Friday though. Today we've been chilling all day. I'm a huge Monty Python fan and Zac bought me the Complete Set of Monty Python's Flying Circus!!! Now we are waiting for the NASCAR race to finally start. GO TONY!!!
I feel another migraine coming on. I really hope I get pregnant soon. I hate being without my preventative medicine and the only medicine that works when I have one!! I warned my sleep doctor that I will be taking Tylenol PM almost every night but it's not because I am addicted again. It helps my migraines go away!
I have officially lost 10lbs!! I am down to 146lbs. I want to get to 125lbs. I've been doing so well watching my diet and running on the elliptical machine for 3.5 miles and burning 330 calories 3-5 days a week. I love working out and I love getting skinny. I have to lose all this weight just to put it back on when I get pregnant!! But I need to be at a healthy weight.


2 comments:
Yay!! Happy birthday!! And happy TTC!!
Fertility Friend is amazing. And their pregnancy site is really great too - I look at it every day!!
Happy birthday!
Keep up the good work with losing weight!!! :)
Aaron Nicole
Post a Comment