CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Officially Started

Zac and I officially started trying to conceive our first child on Valentine's Day. The OB-GYN gave me the go ahead the following day, but I knew he would!!


It's my first cycle off the pill and I am trying so hard not to get too excited or anxious. I have to be patient and realize that it more than likely will not happen over night. But my cycles have usually been good to me before I got on the pill. 

I've been temping every morning at 4:15! I've been using OPKs and the line is getting darker. I hope I ovulate this cycle. If I ovulate and don't get pregnant I will be happy. I just want to know for sure that my body is getting regulated!!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the comment, I should say sweet comment Mary!!! :D I truly appreciate it! And I hope that your TTC journey isn't as long, hard and emotional as mine. Hope you get your BFP and lil boy soon!!! :D