CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Rainy Day

Yay I am in the 2 week wait, but that means I am also in the second part of my cycle. I forgot how much it SUCKS without the pill. I have bad fatigue and my breasts are swollen and they hurt. Even my nipples hurt. The breast reduction made my nipples really sensitive and now they are even more!! I hate that PMS, Aunt Flo, and pregnancy symptoms are so similar. I'm just saying I have PMS. I HATE IT!!! I MISS MY BIRTH CONTROL PILLS!!!

Zac and I baby danced last night even though I was tired. I know I'm probably past ovulation, but it doesn't hurt. I told him I'm sorry I wasn't enthused, but I was just so tired. His brother is in town and he came over to watch the OU/OSU game. I was ready to go to bed at 7. I went to the bedroom to watch Ghost Hunters at 8. We're probably going to baby dance tonight as well, but then I'm finished for awhile. I'm sore and exhausted. But I need to do everything to get pregnant.

Zac better get me pregnant soon so my body can surge with hormones again. I know I won't be able to breast feed b/c of the reduction so as soon as Ryne/Janet is out of my body I am popping that BCP again. Those things are WONDERFUL!!!

1 comments:

The Stepford Stepmom said...

I haven't been on hormones for a couple years. I'm with you in that it was nicer to be on them and know WTF your body was doing, than to be off them and feel like it's kind of doing it's own thing. Totally frustrating. :(