«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Expecting Our Cubbie This November!
My husband and I have conceived our first child!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Positive OPK??
This looks positive to me!! Zaccy and I will be doing some BDing tonight, tomorrow, and the next day!!!!
1 comments:
Portia
said...
Good luck!!
March 2, 2008 at 9:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mary
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
Mother. Wife. Libertarian. Catholic. Pro-Life. Pro-LGBT Rights. Vegan. I love being a stay home mother too, but don't say that to NOW!
View my complete profile
My Favorite People
Aaron Nicole
April
April
Breanna
Erika
Jennifer
Karly
Katie
Lindsey
Mandy
Mrs. Stepford
Places I Visit
I Can Has Cheezburger?
Just Mommies
My Fertility Friend Chart
MySpace
Perez Hilton
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(
15
)
►
April
(
2
)
▼
March
(
8
)
5 Weeks
Update!
Zac's Grandma
It's Official!!
Another Rainy Day
I Ovulated!!
Rainy Day
Positive OPK??
►
February
(
5
)
1 comments:
Good luck!!
Post a Comment