Trying to conceive a child has strengthened my marriage. It has made everything so much more special. Even the love making is better. I'm falling more in love with my husband and I didn't think that was possible. Zac seduced me twice last night. Everything is just so fun!!
I took my second OPK at 6PM and it was positive. I swear the testing line is darker than the control line!! I'm taking another test at 11AM. We're going to be baby dancing tonight and tomorrow. Here are the names we picked out:
First son, no matter what, will be named Ryne Allen Walter. I'd like to name the second son William Patrick Arthur or Michael Ronald.
First daughter, no matter what, will be named Janet Elizabeth Shirley. I'd like to name our second daughter Elizabeth Anne or Elizabeth Christina.
It's so fun thinking of baby names. I really love William Patrick, but I'd love to name my second son after my dad. Dad and I have such a wonderful relationship and don't you think naming our son after him would be the best thank-you for adopting me and giving me the greatest life? Anne is my mom's middle name and Christina is her first name.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Rainy Day
Posted by Mary at 9:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment