CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Official!!

My temperature stayed high today so my body did ovulate this cycle! According to Fertility Friend I ovulated on Tuesday. Considering we baby danced Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdau I think I covered my bases. I hate that PMS and pregnancy have the same symptoms. I know it has to be too early for pregnancy, but it still sucks. Here's what I have:

  1. My breasts are very tender and swollen.
  2. I have fatigue. I went to bed at 8:30 last night!! By noon I just want to take a nap. I get home at 4 and I plop on the couch and just want to go to sleep for the night! My Adderall isn't even keeping me up.
  3. I'm going to the bathroom all the time!!
  4. I'm constipated despite eating fiber rich foods and eating a Fiber Choice tablet twice a day!
  5. I have nausea. I just feel so queasy.
  6. I'm getting moodier.
  7. My lower back hurts.
  8. I'm having cramps.
  9. I'm BLOATED!!!

I'm just miserable. I just want to sleep all weekend!!!

0 comments: